BoConcept designs, produces, and sells contemporary Danish designs for home furnishing. With a range of material and finish options, and a free interior design service, it is easy to achieve functionality and decor to suit every home project.
Drawing inspiration from furniture design of the 60s and 70s, the delicate Carlton sofa will create a subtle retro touch in the living room. The modular design offers a variety of options:
- 2-seats: Though small in size, the 2 seater sofa makes a big impact and will perfectly fit a small living room
- 2.5-seats: While keeping the 2 seater look, this comfortable 2.5 seater sofa has wider seats for extra comfort.
- Open-ended: The open end will create a dynamic, welcoming atmosphere - ideal for integrated areas of open-plan living
- Chaise lounge: Put your feet up, stretch out or use it as an extra seat
- Corner sofa: With plenty of room for the entire family this corner sofa will be the hero of the living room
- Composition: 79% cotton, 21% polyester/64% polyester, 36% viscose/ Corrected leather, 25% natural grain, 1,2mm thick (average)/80% wool, 20% polyamid/Aniline leather, 100% natural grain, 1,2mm thick (average)
- Leg: steel
- Armrest: Top: 35 kg/m3 CMHR foam. Inside: 35 kg/m3 CMHR foam. Outside: 35 kg/m3 CMHR foam
- Back: 35 kg/m3 CMHR foam
- Back cushion: Fibre balls
- Seat: 35 kg/m3 CMHR foam / fiber ball
- Suspension: Nozag springs
- Fabric lining: Non-woven fabric (120g/m2), non-woven fabric (80g/m2), treton cotton fabric
- Leg: lacquered