CharacteristicsSustainable construction, materials chosen to withstand extreme weather, suitable for heavy traffic, zero waste manufacturing
The swissbin has holes like Emmental cheese and a conical basic shape. It looks like a creative freak, but is fully functional. The large-volume bin has small drop slots, allowing it to be used for small-size litter only. The design boasts outstanding stability thanks to a weight fixed in the bottom. A convex lockable lid emphasizes the overall closed and compact shape which makes it suitable to be installed in large squares, busy streets, and traffic junctions as well as in quiet parks. The effect can be supported by a distinctly colorful body.
- The structure is of galvanized steel coated with powder baked enamel
- The lid is furnished with a lock
- The version without anchorage is furnished with an added weight to increase stability
- The alternative with anchorage into a base has holes for bolts only
- The internal bin is made of galvanized sheet metal