Aureo bus stop shelter is part of a range of shelters that offer two roofing options and large material selectivity. This enables you to choose the best shelter for the locality. An arched or flat roof made of polycarbonate or glass bears upon the pure structure with many interesting details. A supporting system included in the rear wall allows you to use the version without side walls, especially convenient for narrow spaces. These shelters come with guaranteed high resistance to vandalism and corrosion.
- Galvanized steel structure cured with powder coat finish
- Rear and side walls made of tempered glass or wood lamellas
- Roof made of tempered glass or twin wall polycarbonate
- Rainwater drained through a pillar
- One or two side citylight cases
- Solid wooden seat treated for outdoor use
- Optional timetable holder