The arrow orientation system OS is comprised of thin direction arrows pointing to destinations that are visible from all sides. Simple and effective shaping combined with a well-arranged graphic elaboration of individual direction arrows represents an advanced system for guidance in all types of street environments.
- Galvanized steel pole and all-aluminum direction arrows with powder paint finish
- Graphics made by self-adhesive foil or serigraph
- The arrows can be tiered five high in standard fashion, where arrows can be pointed in four opposite directions within one-tier
- Individual tiers can be rotated to match directions
- One pole can be therefore fitted with up to twenty arrows in eight directions
- Arrows can also be installed on existing lamp posts with a universal clamping set