3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes Abrasion Resistant (AR) Series feature a superior abrasive resistant surface for refurbishing or upgrading high traffic areas, doors, counters and table tops. These premium decorative finishes provide almost unlimited creative freedom and can be installed in situ for cost-effective refurbishment and repair.
Suitable for both interior and exterior design, these wall finishes are available in more than 850 realistic Colors, designs and textures which closely resemble natural materials. They've been specially designed for areas of heavy-duty wear and tear, and the flexible installation process makes it possible to use these finishes as furniture coverings to renovate in situ without needing to tear out old fixtures or fittings. This means that clients can stay open for longer during renovation periods, avoiding disruption or loss of income.
These finishes feature 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive Technology, which helps them form powerful bonds to a range of substrates, giving clients and installers greater design freedom. They’re easy to clean and maintain and can be quickly patch-repaired if scuffed or damaged.
- Wood Species: Ash, Camphor, Cherry, Magnolia, Oak, Padauk, Walnut
- Wood Tone: Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood
Features and Benefits
- Remodel existing interiors without needing to remove fixtures and fittings
- Designed for use in heavy-duty wear and tear areas
- Finishes feature realistic designs and textures to closely resemble natural materials and surfaces
- 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive Technology ensures quick and easy installation
- Easy to maintain and can be quickly patch-repaired if scuffed or damaged
- Adhesive backing bonds powerfully to a range of substrates