HeartFelt® Origami is an addition to the felt ceiling systems already in the HeartFelt® collection: a ceiling system of which the form and reinforcing are based on origami folding techniques.
HeartFelt® Origami offers not only a unique aesthetical finish but also delivers outstanding acoustic performance. The combination of the material and shape of the origami folded panels gives every space a very distinctive look and feel. It produces extra rigidity in the felt panels and provides highly favourable acoustic properties.
- Outstanding acoustic performance
- Five different shades of grey for a warm ambiance
- Based on origami folding techniques
- 100% recyclable or easily reusable
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze (Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute).
- Easy to maintain: dirt and dust resistant
HeartFelt® Origami is suitable for many sectors, including Corporate, Retail, Leisure, Public Areas, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Residential.
Design & Inspiration
HeartFelt® Origami is a very practical way to produce stiffness in a material without adding other products or materials. This allows HeartFelt® Origami to play a major role in the desire for and pursuit of circular and sustainable building techniques. At the same time, the final shape, a playful expanse of triangles, results in a highly effective sound-absorbing performance
HeartFelt® Origami is a non-linear ceiling system made of non-woven thermoformed PES fibres. Five different sizes are available, giving you plenty of freedom to choose a shape or combination of shapes that best suits your space.
For more information please visit the Hunter Douglas website.