Schools, hospitals, hotels, shops, and other public institutions have higher building code requirements for fire protection. Flammex panels from ForestOne achieve Group 1 Fire Rating and are highly functional without limiting design flexibility. Maximize design with limited joining thanks to the EGGER sheet size of 2790 x 2060 x 13mm.
These panels are designed so they do not create droplets while burning and have low smoke emissions. The emission behavior is the same as with natural wood. Perfectly match other EGGER joinery or create a contrasting element with Flammex, the perfect Group 1 Fire Rating solution for commercial projects.
- Black U999 ST19
- Grey Sherman Oak H1345 ST32
- Mainau Birch H1733 ST9
- Natural Halifax Oak H1180 ST37
- Premium White W1000 ST9
- Tobacco Halifax Oak H1181 ST37
- White Halifax Oak H1176 ST37
Features & Benefits:
- Achieves Group 1 fire rating in Australia
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196
- Cost competitive option compared to other available Group 1 options
- Approved paint or joining systems for edge details still achieve Group 1
- Available in the coordinated set of matching EGGER decors