The Gregory seating system further expands its modular options through a series of new pieces, distinguished by their impressive size, that can be assembled into generously proportioned arrangements designed to offer a superior level of comfort and are sure to play a starring role in the living room.
The Gregory sofa’s personality is evident in the austerity of the unique metal base that is softened by the warmth of the elegant cowhide finish on the exposed parts of the elastic webbing that supports the seat cushions. Just like the couture tailoring of the grosgrain piping that outlines the soft cushions, this formal-aesthetic solution traces back to the expertise that lies at the core of the company’s genetic legacy. The goose-down-filled backrest cushions and bolster noticeably improve comfort and promote proper ergonomics while enjoying a good read.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in metal with satin, chrome, black chrome or burnished finish, with elastic webbing finished in black 5005, dark brown 5004 or tobacco 5015 color cowhide
- Seat cushions in blown polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label) with polyurethane fiber support bolster
- Optional Cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label)
- Feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, black chrome, or burnished finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Upholstery piping tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board