CharacteristicsMade in Italy, sustainably sourced materials, from a range of matching furniture
The Gregory sofa’s bold personality and exquisite proportions reveal sophisticated construction details that place it firmly center stage in any living space. The austerity of the unique metal base is softened by the warmth of the elegant cowhide used to tailor-finish the exposed parts of the elastic webbing that hosts the seat cushions. Just like the couture tailoring of the grosgrain piping that outlines the soft cushions, this formal-aesthetic solution traces back to the expertise that is the essence of Flexform's genetic legacy.
The goose-down-filled backrest cushions and bolster noticeably improve comfort and promote proper ergonomics while enjoying a good read. The metal structure and cast aluminum feet come in several finishes that are limited only by the imagination in terms of sophisticated color pairings with the cowhide webbing, available in tobacco, dark brown, and black. The Gregory seating system is perfectly poised between classicism and modernity and, thanks to its modular agility, sparks creativity in countless arrangements that can furnish the most diverse settings with style and elegance.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in metal with satin, chrome, black chrome or burnished finish, with elastic webbing finished in black 5005, dark brown 5004 or tobacco 5015 color cowhide
- Seat cushions in blown polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label) with polyurethane fiber support bolster
- Optional Cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label)
- Feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, black chrome, or burnished finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Upholstery piping tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board