CharacteristicsMade in Italy, sustainably sourced materials, range of complimentary items
Atlante, Italian for Atlas, the mythical Titan who bears the world on his shoulders, identifies an outdoor furnishing system that is a marriage of thoughtful aesthetic experimentation and extraordinary versatility in terms of personalization. Made up of stand-alone and sectional sofas as well as daybeds, the Atlante family is available in many types and finishes that invite great interpretive freedom in the design of outdoor spaces. The Atlante daybed expresses a svelte aesthetic through high-quality materials that ensure it long life even in the most disparate weather conditions.
Its many craftsmanship details underscore this daybed’s impressive talent for personalization. The metal base has an epoxy powder-coat finish in a series of sophisticated shades, while the water-repellent elastic webbing comes in white, sand, grey and anthracite colors to create elegant contrasts or subtle tone-on-tone pairings. The comfortably soft mattress is filled with blown polyester fiber and finished with elegant grosgrain piping.
A simple mechanism allows the angle of inclination of the solid iroko backrest to be easily adjusted and also comes in a version with aluminum posterior wheels to smoothly shift its location.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in 316 stainless steel, burnished; or, with epoxy-powder-coat finish in the following colors: white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or grey, and upholstered with water-repellent elastic webbing in white 9007, sand 9001, gray 9003 or anthracite 9005 color
- Reclinable backrest in solid iroko wood with natural finish or stained grey. Backrest recliner system in electropolished 316 stainless steel and bracket in grey thermoplastic material
- Seat and backrest cushion in blown polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material, covered in water repellent fabric.
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished or epoxy powder-coat finish in the following colors: white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or grey. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Wheels in cast aluminum with burnished or epoxy powder-coat finish in the following colors: white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or grey; profile in grey thermoplastic material
- Seat cushion upholstery in removable fabric
- Upholstery piping tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board