Le Canapé sofas are elegant yet discreet. They are part of a wide range of items from Flexform that are made in Italy using quality manufacturing methods and sustainably sourced materials from nearby.
Traditional tufting gets a fresh, contemporary makeover in the Le Canapé sofa. The button featured in classic tufting is replaced by modern stitching that lends a lighter air to the sofa. Le Canapé is a very linear sofa whose style is perfectly poised between classic and contemporary; it is available in three sizes – 185, 230, and 270 cm.
Modern in style but traditional in workmanship, this sofa uses springs in the seat cushions; the poplar structure is padded with a layer of polyurethane foam and then covered with a protective laminated fabric. Grosgrain piping outlines the sofa’s silhouette.
Color choice can either match or contrast with the upholstery. Le Canapé rests on solid Canaletto walnut or ash feet, available in an array of finishes.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame in wood with polyurethane and dacron padding covered with a protective fabric lining
- Seat cushions spring with polyurethane and dacron padding
- Backrest cushions with polyurethane and dacron padding
- Arms bolsters filled with down. Feet rectangular feet in canaletto walnut or extra canaletto walnut or beech with natural or stained walnut or cherry finishes
- Upholstery removable fabric or leather covers