Saniflo offers two pump alarms that are compatible with a large range of Saniflo pump products that detect blockages and preventing flooding by triggering an alarm to ensure timely servicing.
The Sanialarm has a level pressure switch that triggers an alarm fixed on the top of a unit if the volume of water exceeds the maximum allowed level. The alarm emits a continuous warning sound until it is switched off and the problem rectified.
|Power ||2 x AAA batterie |
|Weight ||0.17 kg |
The Sanialarm Interlock has 3 functions, whereby it sets off an audible alarm in the event of a high-level issue and simultaneously shuts off the incoming water supply to prevent flooding whilst cutting the power supply to the dishwasher or washing machine
- Helps protect against flooding
- Audible and visual alarm
- Power interlock for dishwasher or washing machine
- Easy and quick plug and play installation, no electrician required
- Suitable for new and existing Saniflo installations
- The kit comes complete with a magnetic float switch and low voltage solenoid with pre-wired plugs
|Voltage ||220-240 V/50 Hz |
|Power consumption ||5 Watts |
|Alarm ||80dB |
|BMS (Building Management System) ||connective |