Kriskadecor's aluminum chain space dividers are simple and elegant space dividers that can bring a potent design idea to life. A pop of color, bold graphic, or sophisticated compositions can be achieved with the anodized aluminum links of the Kriskadecor metal fabric.
With Kriskadecor dividers you can define common areas, organize the flow of people or accesses and create subspaces without the need to implement heavy structures. Thanks to the transparency of the links, they function as light walls that guarantee ventilation through the chain, facilitating the renewal of the air in closed spaces.
- Minioval – A rounded, anodized aluminum top fixing that is simple and elegant
- 40 x 30 – A simple flat bar that lends its self to complex shapes
- Wall – An anodized aluminum rail designed specifically to be affixed to straight walls
- PCA – This is a simple anodized aluminum extrusion highly recommended for quick and easy wall fixing
- Chain Drapery – This fixing system is designed to be opened and closed. The chain is fastened to a flexible textile strip that slides along a specially designed rail. This system is well suited to curved applications
- Sliding Panel System – This panel system can be used for wall or ceiling applications. It allows for independent manual movement of parallel panels and can be lacquered in a range of colors
- Base Fastening - Designed mainly for use in outdoor applications, this system prevents the strands from moving independently with an additional option to be floor fixed
- Chain Linking – Chains are linked together using rings to provide greater rigidity and to prevent the chains from crossing
- Chain Shaping - This consists of ‘trimming off’ the height of each strand of chain, creating doors, steps, or a slope at the bottom of the curtain. This shaping can follow straight or curved lines to create surprising effects.
- Kriska 2mm – This is the original trademarked metal link from Kriskadecor. It is versatile and durable. Maximum static load without a break – 17kg
- Snina 1.5mm – This link is delicate and is suitable for defined and smart chain artworks. Maximum static load without a break – 11kg
|Between 8.5 – 12 microns (depending on color and finish)
|Minimum 20% recycled aluminum
|Soft finish. No roughness perceptible in the coating when microscopically magnified up to 23 times.
|40% to 60% opacity with a 90º incidence of light, depending on the spacing between chains and on the finishing of the chains (brilliant or satin).
|Non-flammable. Fire ratings A1 and A1FL