LAMILUX Skylights from the FE Family are flat roof windows, the FE Passivhaus is a Passivhaus certified skylight. In addition to the world's first Passivhaus certification for the cold climate zone, LAMILUX Glass Skylight FE Passivhaus+ has been awarded the highest efficiency class for the cool, moderate climate zone.
- First skylight certified to Passivhaus standard
- Highest Passivhaus efficiency class – phA advanced component
- Heat transmission coefficient (USL): 0.84 W/(m²K)
- Overall system with flawless isothermal characteristics and free of thermal bridges
- Thermal performance values calculated based on DIN EN ISO 10077-1 and 10077-2
- Outstanding air-tightness due to a balloon double sealing system: Performance class 4 – tested in accordance with EN 12207
| ||Lower surface ||Side/upper surface |
|0,61 ||0,61 |
|116,4 ||116,4 |
|0,029 ||0,029 |
|f Rsi=0,25 |
|0,73 ||0,73 |
- Pleasant indoor climate due to natural ventilation and sun protection
- Adjustable sun protection on the inside or outside
- High sound insulation
- Convenient remote control for ventilation and sun protection systems
- Daylight element and upstand are fully pre-assembled at the factory and locked – they can thus be retrofitted with an opener system at any time
- Discreet appearance from inside and outside
- Wide variety of colors based on RAL system (surrounding profile)
- Best possible comfort and hygiene properties according to DIN 4108-2 on the glazing’s interior as well as the frame and cross-bar profiles
- Permanent fall-through-proof
Comfort and Technology
Using highly efficient materials in an intelligent way limits the minimum surface temperature on the inside of the glass roof, this prevents mold and condensation from forming.
Mold grows on surfaces at a relative humidity of just 80 percent or higher. When the indoor temperature is 20° C and humidity is 50 percent (standard conditions), this corresponds to a surface temperature of 12.6 °C. This data is used to calculate the fRsi value. A coefficient which indicates the likelihood of mold growth. If this value is less than 0.7, there is a risk of mold forming.
The value is stable on the level 0.73 for the Glass Skylight FE Passivhaus. This corresponds to a minimum surface temperature of 13.3 °C, which is an ideal temperature to ensure comfort and save energy.
- Quadruple-glazed insulating glazing with krypton fill fitted as standard
- Thermal transmission coefficient USL 0.68 W/(m²K)
- Minimized risk of condensation due to stable fRSI-value of 0.76
- Low heat loss and high solar heat gains (ψopak ≤ 0.110 W/(mK))
- Accessory range same as FEenergysave