The LAMILUX Flat Roof Exit Comfort Solo measuring 120 x 350 cm opens horizontally by a built-in rack drive.
Design and Comfort
- Winner of the German Design Award 2017 in the Category Special Mention
- Generous daylight incidence
- Convenient access to the roof terrace via stairs (on-site)
- Self-cleaning due to 6° inclined upstand
- Infinitely variable ventilation position of the leaf
- Clear optics: no interfering edges and no visible drive units in the interior
- Variety of colors according to RAL card (edging profiles)
- Leaf system, motor opener and upstand are completely pre-assembled at the factory
- Opening side DIN left or DIN right selectable when ordering
- As a standard 3-pane insulating glass with Ug-value 0.6 W/m²K
- Complete construction without thermal bridges
- Completely thermally insulated upstand
- Can be equipped with the highest quality functional glass (on request)
- Minimized risk of condensation
The LAMILUX Flat Roof Exit Comfort Solo has optimal isothermal curves that minimize the condensation risk. The flat roof exit also has high thermal insulation in the joint area.
- Emergency stop function during closing process monitored by light barrier
- Closing and opening from outside possible via optional key switch (min. IP54)
- As a standard: Outer pane TSG, inner pane LSG
|Designation ||W110 |
|Ug-value ||0,6 W/(m²K) |
|Translucency ||72 % |
|Total energy transmission ||51 % |
|Soundproofing ||39 dB |
- 2 pieces 24 V linear drives weatherproof with central unit
- Protection class IP 65, 1A Current consumption per motor
- Infinitely variable ventilation with push-button function
- Closing edge protection via sensor
Upstand - Stability and Thermal Insulation
The base of the system is a seamlessly manufactured upstand that provides an ideal thermal connection to the building structure. LAMILUX upstands made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic are CFC-free, completely pigmented white and thermally insulated with rigid polyurethane foam. They have a weatherproof seal and are not considered to be burning drips and comply with DIN 18234 without additional measures. To make them very stable and torsion-resistant, LAMILUX upstands have a closed box cross-section.
The continuous insulation, at least 55 mm thick, ensures an excellent heat transfer coefficient of 0.6 W/m²K. The upstand is 35 cm high on the eaves side and rises by 6° to 68 cm on the ridge side. This supports the self-cleaning of the element.