Fishtech's new cybersecurity office hosts a robot, a nap pod, and muscle cars, earning the title of the 'Coolest Office Space in Kansas City', as described by Kansas City Business Journal. It features Morin metal cladding in its façade design.
Morin Corporation is specialized in roll forming of architectural heavier gauge single-skin metal wall systems. The system used in Fishtech headquarters is Matrix, a concealed fastener rain screen metal wall panel system.
Ten years after renovating a Crossroads building, Gary Fish had the opportunity to completely customize the 20,000-square-foot building in south Kansas City. The headquarters were envisioned as a technology-forward environment where both employees and customers would want to spend time. The two-story structure hosts business and entertainment activities, including;
- An executive briefing center with a formal dining room with a wine wall, a gourmet chef’s kitchen, and a state-of-the-art, fully interactive stage for presentations
- The active glass used throughout for privacy at the touch of a button
- Automated conference rooms with touch screens for client presentations
- Sunny, comfortable employee break room that looks and feels like a home kitchen; stocked with healthy snacks and coffee machines
- Two outdoor work/entertainment spaces for a change of scenery and inspiration, outfitted with comfy furniture, heaters, fans, and TVs
- Pepper, the humanoid robot, to help with office tours and real-life application of artificial intelligence
- A Metronap EnergyPod for employees to relax and re-energize
- Private mother’s lactation room