ApplicationsCommercial, corporate, public, educational, hospitality, healthcare, residential
CharacteristicsEnergy-saving, control lights/curtains/temperature/appliances
Lutron presents a system for Wireless Control of home conditioning, RadioRA® 2. Total home control is the ability to adjust the amount of daylight and electric light, temperature, and energy used by household appliances in a room or of your entire home.
With RadioRA® 2, you can:
- Save energy and reduce its impact on the environment. The energy-saving benefits of RadioRA 2 come to you through a combination of control of lights, curtains, temperature, and appliances.
- Add convenience to your daily life. With a total home control system, it is possible to adjust the lights, curtains, and temperature to the specific level you want, in a particular room or throughout your home, at the touch of a button.
- Creates the right environment for any activity, and does so with elegant products that complement the decoration of your home.
- Add cutting-edge technology to your home. With RadioRA 2, it is possible to control lights, curtains, temperature, and appliances from portable, desktop or wall mount controls, in a specific room (or remotely from another room) or even from outside your home.
Basic Aspects of Energy Saving
- Lighting control (possible energy savings: 20%)
- Curtain control (possible energy savings: 10%)
- Temperature control (possible energy savings: 16%)
- Control of household appliances (possible energy savings: 10%)
RadioRA® 2 is an integrated system that is composed of keypads, lighting controls, sensors, temperature controls, appliances controls, and curtains. RadioRA 2 was developed so that you can choose the specific components you want to create a system that best suits your lifestyle.
Use wall-mounted or desktop keypads to adjust lights, curtains or HVAC. Portable controls and the transmitter for the car's viewfinder are convenient ways to adjust lights and curtains. The keypads are available in a wide variety of button and color configurations.
- seeTouch® wall-mounted keypads
- seeTouch® desktop keypads
- transmitter for car viewfinder
- Pico® remote controls
- Lighting controls
Lighting controls are the pillars of the RadioRA® 2 system. Dimmers, switches and other components are available in a variety of colors and finishes.
- wall mounted hybrid keypad
- wall mounted dimmer
- wall mounted switch
- table lamp dimmer
- plug-in dimmer module
- GRAFIK Eye® QS wireless control units
- Sensors offer automated energy savings and added convenience. Radio Powr Savr ™ sensors are battery operated (battery life of 5 to 10 years) and can be installed without the need for wiring.
- Radio Powr Savr presence/vacancy sensors
- Temperature controls
Add the Lutron thermostat to your RadioRA® 2 system for convenient temperature control from keypads, mobile devices and the astronomical clock. Save energy by reducing your air conditioning consumption with the “eco” button.
- seeTemp ™ display
- wireless temperature sensor
- Appliance control
Appliance controls save energy by interrupting the latent power of appliances, such as printers and
computer monitors, when not in use.
- plug-in module for appliances
- Behind the scenes
The main repeater offers open integration with other systems, devices, and the Internet. The astronomical clock included allows you to control the system according to the time of day, as well as in relation to sunrise or sunset. The main repeater is necessary for the configuration and operation of the system.
- auxiliary repeater
- viewfinder control receiver
- HVAC controller
- Wireless Sivoia® QS Curtains
Sivoia QS Wireless offers ultra-quiet and precision control of the entire family of Lutron® curtain styles at the touch of a button.
- roller blinds
- Roman curtains
- complete rail curtain systems
- Tensioned curtains