ApplicationsResidential, Commercial, Public, Institutional
The Studco Steel Stud Framing System is available in Australia and New Zealand only. It is engineered to provide the ideal solution to create durable and versatile framing systems that also achieve the needs and design criteria in accordance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC).
- Studco steel stud and wall framing systems have enhanced strength making them tougher, safer and more reliable for load bearing capacities.
- The Studco lipped wall studs are available in various widths and gauges from 0.50BMT to 0.75BMT
- Bell mouth service holes are punched at 500mm centres eliminating the need for cabling grommets.
- The knurled face along the stud flange provides a positive screw point location. Studs can be boxed or spliced to extend the overall length or to provide strengthening if required.
- Manufactured from the highest quality cold-formed BlueScope Steel.