UseWood/gas-burning interior fireplace
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, hospitality
CharacteristicsRecyclable, energy efficient, easy installation, easy maintenance, exceptional heat output, adaption parts made to measure
Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient. The Eurofocus 951 is a free-standing fireplace with an audacious yet sober air that won it the “Mercure du Design” award in Paris. The model can be placed centrally in a room, in a corner or against a flat wall.
- A free-standing model supported by a base; can be supplied as a fixed or pivoting (360°) fireplace.
- The door consists of a full glass panel.
- A second tinted interior glass panel serves as a supplementary smoke chamber.
Heating by burning wood is, along with solar heating, among the least polluting for the planet. Wood is a renewable energy source because it can be replenished relatively rapidly, especially in contrast to fossil fuels. All the wood-burning models have undergone extensive testing in European testing laboratories to provide real performance indicators (nominal heat output, efficiency, level of CO, etc.) for each model. Fireplaces that have a thermal efficiency equal to or more than 70% may be eligible for a tax credit in certain countries.
- Free-standing fireplace
- Both the electronic mechanism for the burner and the gas supply system are built into the base.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.)
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut
- Combustible: natural gas or propane
- Decorative logs or ceramic pebbles
- Guaranteed efficiency with a minimum distance of 5 m between the burner and the terminal (at the extremity of the flue outlet)
Focus gas fireplaces (all CE-certified) display their nominal heat input. Closed gas fires are particularly efficient for heating and have no constraints involving loading wood, removing ash, spark protection, and so on. Equipped with a remote control, they are easily adjustable and easy to use. In case of a power outage, they continue to operate and provide heat independently of an electric power source.
|Nominal heat output||8 - 14 KW||9 KW||7,8 KW|
|Consumption||0,89 M3/H||0,31 M3/H|
|CO output||0,09 %|
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables) and an active member of the French Flamme Verte environmental performance label: beyond certifying the performance of fires purely in terms of efficiency and heat output, this label guarantees environmental performance and the protection of air quality.