UseWood/gas-burning interior fireplace
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, hospitality
CharacteristicsRecyclable, adaption parts made to measure, sliding glass panels, can be wood/gas/propane
FormatFloor mounted, base mounted
Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient. Mejifocus is a glazed central fireplace which can be installed directly on the floor, mounted on a base of black steel or masonry, or placed at the edge of a split level. With two sliding glass panels and three fixed ones, the Meijifocus allows the fire to be viewed in complete security from up close. The style evokes the clean open spaces of Japanese interiors.
- A platform that can be placed on or built into a frame or installed on a steel base (optional)
- A suspended hood of Ø 865 mm
Heating by burning wood is, along with solar heating, among the least polluting for the planet. Wood is a renewable energy source because it can be replenished relatively rapidly, especially in contrast to fossil fuels. All the wood-burning models have undergone extensive testing in European testing laboratories to provide real performance indicators (nominal heat output, efficiency, level of CO, etc.) for each model. Fireplaces that have a thermal efficiency equal to or more than 70% may be eligible for a tax credit in certain countries.
- A raised base (height: 400 mm) that houses the electronic mechanism for the burner as well as the gas supply system.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.)
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut
- Combustible: natural gas or propane
- Decorative logs or ceramic pebbles
- Guaranteed efficiency with a minimum distance of 5 m between the burner and the terminal (at the extremity of the flue outlet)
Focus gas fireplaces (all CE-certified) display their nominal heat input. Closed gas fires are particularly efficient for heating and have no constraints involving loading wood, removing ash, spark protection, and so on. Equipped with a remote control, they are easily adjustable and easy to use. In case of a power outage, they continue to operate and provide heat independently of an electric power source.
|Nominal heat output||6 KW||9 KW|
|Consumption||0,89 M3/H||0,31 M3/H|
|Nominal heat input||7,8 KW|
|CO output||0,08 %|
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables) and an active member of the French Flamme Verte environmental performance label: beyond certifying the performance of fires purely in terms of efficiency and heat output, this label guarantees environmental performance and the protection of air quality.