The Colossal FlexShade® window shade offers superior control of heat gain and glare in large shading applications. This window shade maximizes the ability to reduce light gap, by minimizing the number of window shades required for coverage.
- Automated control system.
- Fabric determines height capabilities.
- Deflection Compensation System to minimize fabric fullness.
- Eyebolts for hoisting shade provide ease of installation.
- Battens included to ensure flattest surface possible.
- Headbox finished in white.
- Product designed for interior use.
Window treatments that facilitate solar control by reducing solar heat gain are an integral solution for sustainable architecture. The daylighting strategy of a green building is made easy with custom shading which can both provide glare control shading and let in natural light.
Motorized window shades can automatically adjust to compensate for the changing shade requirements throughout the day. In addition, Draper shades can reduce or eliminate uncomfortable glare for workers, while still allowing ambient sunlighting and view-through to the outside.
The Colossal FlexShade® is manufactured in an environmentally-conscious way and features PVC-free fabrics, recyclable fabrics and lean manufacturing processes.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.