Shaastra, IIT Madras along with L&T Construction launches Archi-Tech Summit 2021, a two day virtual conference (27th - 28th February 2021) which aims to provide the stakeholders with a platform to express and explore the integration of technology in Architecture and Design to spread the ideas of innovation, sustainability, and advancement.
The technical fest has an illustrious line-up of events that include skill building workshops on BIM, GIS and latest visualisation techniques in Architecture using VR, panel discussions on The future of our cities and how technology is transforming how we use architecture and engaging lectures on Sustainability and Rehabilitation.
The conference will see top names from architecture including:
1. Ar. Ahmed Habib Khan (President of CoA),
2. Shri Kunal Kumar (Joint Director, Smart Cities Mission, India),
3. Award winning architect Trupti Doshi
4. UN featured architect Mr. Rizvi Hassan
5. Dr. Jaffer AA Khan (Director of VIT and renowned architect)
6. Ar. Gaurav Shorey (Director PSI Energy, Founding member of GRIHA rating)
7. Sanjay Seth (TERI Director)
8. Sridhar Gadhi (Quantela Founder)
Grab your seats now!
Early Bird Discount available!
To know more visit summit.shaastra.org/conference
FromFebruary 27, 2021 09:30 AM
UntilFebruary 28, 2021 05:00 PM