This event celebrates the six winning entries of the 14th cycle of the Aga Khan Award for Architecture. This prestigious award program selects exemplary built work that combines social and ecological concerns with innovative and exemplary design.
An award winner, a field reviewer, a member of the master jury, the editor of book Architecture in Dialogue, the Director of the award program and a steering committee member will be in conversation providing an insider’s perspective into this highly regarded award process. Each participant will share the lessons they learned from their part in the 14th award cycle and how this experience has helped shape their views on the future of design.
- Noura Al Sayeh, Bahrain (Bahrain Authority for Culture and Antiquities)
- Aziza Chaouni, Toronto / Fez (Daniels Faculty)
- Nondita Correa Mehrotra, Mumbai / Boston (Charles Correa Foundation)
- Farrokh Derakshani, Geneva (Aga Khan Award for Architecture)
- Andres Lepik, Munich (Architekturmuseum München)
Moderated by Brigitte Shim (Daniels Faculty)
TitleArchitecture in Dialogue: 14th cycle of the Aga Khan Award for Architecture Symposium
FromNovember 19, 2020 12:30 PM
UntilNovember 19, 2020 02:30 PM
VenueJohn H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design