What is the question to be asked now? In the crisis from living environment that we called earth, architecture and city are facing due to COVID19, What is To be Asked Platform_WTA Platform is set up, to reflect and gather wisdom from professionals, researchers and citizens globally.
Each one of us should draw a map by gathering individual observation during COVID19, and through cooperation and alliance, we invite questions and topics that worth exploring deeply.
We look forward to all of your participation.
1. Open Call schedule: 2020.08.17.(Mon)-09.30(Wed)
- Professionals, researchers and students from architecture, urbanism and landscape architecture fields
- In the case of professionals and researchers from various fields whom have influence on architecture, urbanism such as big data, health care, medical care, disaster prevention, facilities, etc.. can participate together in joint application
3. Participation registration: beyondcovid19-opencall.org
4. Submission materials: participation application form/ Key Concepts
Participants to submit proof to verify participant’s qualification upon Key Concept submission. We encourage active collaboration between different fields.
TitleOpen Call: 'What Is to Be Asked?' Architecture and Urbanism Beyond COVID19
TypeCall for Submissions
Submission DeadlineSeptember 30, 2020 11:30 PM
VenueSeoul Hall of Urbanism & Architecture