The 2020 UK Passivhaus Awards are free to enter for all certified Passivhaus & EnerPHit schemes that not only have architectural ambition but can also prove their impeccable eco credentials. We’re looking for ground-breaking schemes that will prove the Standard can tackle the climate crisis and create healthy environments.
Benefits of Entering:
• The UK Passivhaus Awards are the only dedicated awards for Passivhaus in the UK.
• All shortlisted projects in the awards will be promoted as exceptional examples of their sector through all the Passivhaus Trust marketing channels and the media.
• The shortlisted projects will be featured prominently on the Passivhaus Trust website and will be featured in a special edition of the Passivhaus Trust newsletter
• All finalists will present their project at the awards ceremony on the 1st July 2020, at the Ecology Pavilion Mile End Park in London.
• UK Passivhaus Award winners will feature in a pop-up exhibition at the 2020 Conference.
For detailed submission requirements and how to enter please visit the Passivhaus Trust website: http://bit.ly/PHTawards2020
TitleCall for Entries: 2020 UK Passivhaus Awards
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration DeadlineApril 30, 2020 11:30 PM
Submission DeadlineApril 30, 2020 01:23 PM
Country RestrictionsUnited Kingdom