ArchDaily is looking for a motivated and highly-skilled architecture-lover to join our team of interns for Winter/Spring 2020! An ArchDaily Content internship provides a unique opportunity to learn about our site and write engaging, witty and insightful posts.
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with demonstrably excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week for research, writing and responding to edits; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it in the form below.
- Basic experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
- The internship will run between February 2020 - May 2020. *(Flexible)
If you think that you have what it takes, please fill out the following form no later than Friday, 31 January 23:59 AM EST. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis; once we fill the position we will stop accepting applications. (Read: Submit early!)
We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups as we receive applications. Any submissions turned in after the due date of 31 January will not be considered.
ArchDaily internships are compensated.