Seoul Housing & Communities Corporation is announcing the design competition for "Seoul Compact City International Design Competition" to reconnect the disconnected areas and the development and revitalize through the multi-level complex on the Bukbu expressway.
1. Competition Overview
○ Competition Title : Seoul Compact City International Design Competition-Design Multi-Level Complex on the Bukbu Expressway
○ Type of Competition : two(2) phases competition
(Phase 1 : Submission of project proposal, Phase 2 : Submission of Design works)
○ Location : Sinnae-dong 122-3, Jungnang-gu, Seoul, Korea
○ Site Area : Preliminary Master Plan (Sinnae IC area) Approx 1,440,000m2, Architectural Design (Sinnae4 public housing district) 74,675 m2
○ Design Fee : Approx KRW 7.845billion (VAT Incl.)
○ Phase 1 : Professionals in domestic and foreign architectural and urban design. ○ Phase 2 : 5 teams from the phase 1 competition will be selected for the phase 2 competition.
○ Composition of the Jury panel : 9 Jury members, 1 substitute member
○ Phase1 : Proposal Evaluation / Phase2 : Design work Evaluation
4. Winning Entries and Awards
○ winner(or the runner-up) that has been granted with design right (Refer to the Competition Guideline for the target details of compensation according to the number of entries)
5. Contact and homepage
○ Contact : Seoul Housing and Communities Corporation ,Urban space Business Division, Compact city team, Dept. of Compact city design
○ Competition Homepage : 『PROJECT SEOUL』 https://project.seoul.go.kr/view/viewDetailCptt.do?cpttMstSeq=284¶mMap[%27prev%27]=cpttMstSeq%3D284
TitleSeoul Compact City International Design Competition - Designing Multi-Level Complex on the Bukbu Expressway
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration DeadlineOctober 12, 2019 12:00 AM
Submission DeadlineOctober 22, 2019 04:00 PM
Download the information related to this competition here.