Design ‘N Gather, the much-heralded, annual global mosaic design competition created by Artaic – Innovative Mosaic and sponsored by Bostik Smart Adhesives, has just started accepting submissions for its 2018 edition.
The competition welcomes designers and collaborative groups from all disciplines to create a mosaic design using Artaic’s mosaic software, Tylist™. This year, one winner will have their design installed inside the iconic Cupola at the NoMad Hotel. This is a chance for your artwork to be a permanent part of a world-renowned hotel in the heart of New York City!
The competition winner will receive:
- Free trip for two to Paris, France.
- Major publicity and press coverage at BDNY and beyond.
- The winning mosaic will be permanently installed in The NoMad Hotel’s iconic Cupola and unveiled at an exclusive event during Boutique Design New York (BDNY) in November 2018.
Rules and Regulations:
- Free participation, no purchase necessary.
- Registration is required.
- Participation is open to applicants from all design backgrounds including professionals, students and design-enthusiasts.
- Participants must be over 21 years of age and currently reside within the US & Canada.
- Collaboration is encouraged.
- Entries may be submitted by groups, companies, and individuals alike.
- Participants may submit up to 2 designs. Each concept must be submitted as a separate entry.
- All submissions must be received prior to 11:59pm on Saturday, September 1, 2018.
- Finalists will be selected by a jury of design professionals, in a blind merit-based judging process.
- View the complete Terms and Conditions.
TitleCall for Entries: Design ‘N Gather 2018
TypeCall for Submissions
OrganizersDesign ‘N Gather
Registration Deadline01/09/2018 23:30
Submission Deadline01/09/2018 23:30