The Syndicat de l’Architecture is launching an open and anonymous ideas competition on housing in France.
The competition is open to all French architects who are qualified in architecture, working alone or in a team, as well as European architects associated with an architect working in France.
- Pre-registration and downloading detailed documents from 30 April 2018 via the competition web site: www.lelogementenquestions.fr
- Final deadline for registration: 14 July 2018 at midnight. A payment of €30 must be made on line, by transfer, or by cheque made payable to Syndicat de l’Architecture. That deposit will be refunded to any registered applicant who meets the conditions and who submits a project.
- Projects must be sent in dematerialised form under a single A2 in PDF format by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com before 30 July 2018 at midnight.
- The jury will meet during the first fortnight of September 2018.
- All proposals will be exhibited in Rennes (Brittany) during the third edition of the Grands Entretiens sur l’Architecture (Great Conversations on Architecture) organised by the Syndicat during October 2018.
- Prizes to a total value of €17,000 will be awarded to the five best proposals, including a first prize of €7,000.
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleLE LOGEMENT EN QUESTIONS / HOUSING IN QUESTION(S)
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
Registration Deadline14/07/2018 23:59
Submission Deadline30/07/2018 23:59
Price30€ refunded under conditions
Country RestrictionsAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom