Join Architectural Adventures this winter to soak in the amazing architectural and cultural wealth of Miami during this five-day small-group trip. Experience historical, architectural, and cultural bliss under tropical skies as we discover South Florida's historic neighborhoods and percolating art and architecture scene. Enjoy a private boat tour on the Biscayne Bay which includes a visit to Stiltsville, accessible only by water.
Discover exciting architectural gems, including the Pérez Art Museum Miami and private tours of the Arsht Center of the Performing Arts and the New World Center. Enjoy walking tours of South Beach's Art Deco district, the Design District and the renowned Wynwood Walls. Accommodations are at the Dream South Beach Hotel—an unbeatable location right in the heart of South Beach.
Call now to book and to learn more! 1.800.293.5725
- 2/5/2018 - 2/9/2018
- Max. 30 guests
- Take an exclusive five-hour tour to see some of Miami’s biggest and most famous projects designed by architects from all around the world.
- Enjoy a private cruise on the Biscayne Bay which includes a visit to Stiltsville, a group of wooden stilt houses located one mile south of Cape Florida, only accessible by water.
- Join a behind-the-scenes tour of the Arsht Center of the Performing Arts, designed by renowned architect César Pelli.
- Explore the new Frank Gehry-designed New World Center on a private tour.
- Discover the famed Art Deco District and enjoy the historic and colorful architecture while viewing restored interiors.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Miami’s Design District and discover some of the most creative and contemporary architecture in all of Miami.
TitleArchitectural Adventures: Miami
FromFebruary 05, 2018 12:08 PM
UntilFebruary 09, 2018 12:08 PM
VenuePerez Art Museum