The Seoul Metropolitan Government announces a call for entry as below for the design competition aimed to construct a new Seoul Animation Center.
- Site Location : 8-145, 8-20 Yejang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Site Area : 8,340.2㎡ (Gross Floor Area 21,000㎡)
- Design Scope : To be indicated in Design Plan
- Competition Type : Standard Open Call
- Design Cost : 2,2050 million KRW (tax included)
All domestic and international experts in architecture, urban design and landscaping are eligible for participation, allowing maximum of five members if registering as a team. A team leader(delegate) must register and must be a licensed architect, who holds legal responsibility in creating and delivering architectural construction drawings and must qualify as architect according to related laws.
- Registration : 2016. 8. 11. (Thu) ~ 10. 14.(Fri) 17:00
- Inquiry Receipt : 2016. 8. 25. (Thu) ~ 31(Wed) 17:00
- Inquiry Feedback : 2016. 9. 9. (Fri)
- Entry Submission : 2016. 10. 27.(Thu) 17:00 (Where to submit shall be announced on website)
- Evaluation : See below
- Winner Announcement : 2016. 11. 10.(Thu)
- Review Schedule : Technical Review 2016. 10. 31.(Mon)
- 1st Screening 2016. 11. 1. (Tue)
- 2nd Screening 2016. 11. 7. (Mon)
- Review Committee shall be composed of 5 juries and 1 preparatory jury. List of jury members can be found on website.
- Winner : 1 (Interim design rights and design execution rights)
- 2nd Prize Winner : 1 (40 million KRW)
- 3rd Prize Winner : 1 (30 million KRW)
- 4th Prize Winner : 1 (20 million KRW)
- 5th Prize Winner : 1 (10 million KRW)
Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleCall for Submissions: Seoul Animation Center Design Competition
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
OrganizersBureau of Urban Improvement of Seoul Metropolitan Government
Registration DeadlineOctober 14, 2016 05:00 PM
Submission DeadlineOctober 27, 2016 05:00 PM
VenueSeoul Animation Center