We’re only a few days away from the opening of the 2016 Lisbon Architecture Triennale, The Form of Form. Join us for an extended programme of activities designed for students that celebrate architecture.
The world is transformed through architecture. This edition furthers the debate on contemporary approaches to architectural practice. An extraordinary set of events and activities will highlight the diversity of Lisbon’s cultural and urban landscape, inviting the public to visit our exhibitions and explore unexpected places.
- The Form of Form explores ideas of authorship and the visual universe originating from the architectural form, inviting visitors to a visually captivating experience.
- Building Site focuses on the processes, interests and contradictions affecting architectural forms in the decisive moment of their construction.
- The World in Our Eyes presents different ways in which the urban and territorial conditions are represented, as well as the ability of these representations to guide the design process and expand architecture beyond its disciplinary boundaries.
- Sines: Seaside Logistics delves into the critical circumstances that influence the transformation of landscape in the city of Sines, bringing together projects developed by Portuguese students.
Our festival also extends to a number of Satellites, Awards, Conferences, Associated Projects, and Sidekicks.
We offer a programme of activities – exhibition tours, workshops, city walks, talks – focused on critical reflexion, debate and experimentation provided by specialists in the areas of architecture, art, literature and education. We propose new experiences that explore the complexities of the world, through participatory, civic and humanistic methods for learning and of architecture.
- Tours to exhibitions: The Form of Form, Building Site , The World in Our Eyes, Sines: Seaside Logistics, Satellites and Associated Projects.
- Commented visits: Open for Construction Works: Desterro Hospital, MAAT, Lisbon Cruise Terminal
- Architecture in journey: Lisbon Urban Forms, Lisbon Modernist Forms, Lisbon Comtemporary Forms I and II.
- Workshop The Form of Form
Title4th Lisbon Architecture Triennale: The Form of Form – Schools Invited
TypeFestival / Biennial
FromOctober 05, 2016 06:30 PM
UntilDecember 11, 2016 08:00 PM