Time Inc, NBBJ, and PowerToFly have partnered to host a global hackathon in Seattle, New York, and London. Teams will compete to invent the future of the distributed workplace; building products to encourage collaboration, connection, and culture flow. Prizes will include in-kind tech donation and an installation of the winning work.
- Create virtual water-cooler technology that allows distributed teams to connect in meaningful ways.
- Design experiences that allow culture to flow across locations by creating globally accessible collaborative environments.
- Provide a personal connection to remote workers by giving them a sense of place and purpose.
- Seattle: Codefellows Campus, 511 Boren Ave N, Seattle
- New York: Time Inc, 225 Liberty St, 6th floor Life Center
- London: Nbbj offices, 230 City Road, London, UK, EC1V 2TT
*satellite and remote teams are welcome to join online.
TitleDISTRIBUTE! HACK 2016
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
Registration DeadlineApril 09, 2016 04:58 PM
Submission DeadlineApril 17, 2016 04:58 PM
VenueSeattle, NY, and London
More information is on our website.