The Metropolitan Government of Seoul announces an international competition in order to establish a music-led cultural complex by 2018, in which domestic and oversea specialists from various fields of architecture, landscape architecture, urban design are invited to participate. The government have established a program including the necessary facilities and the scale considering citizen participation and publicity for the realization of the proposed operation program.
- Eligibility: All professionals in architecture, landscape, and urban design can enter in this competition. In the case of joint application, a team can have up to five(5) members at maximum.
- Registration: 2016. 02. 29. ~ 05. 06. 17:00
- Questions Posted by Entrant: 2016. 03. 14. ~ 18. 17:00
- Answers Posted by PA: 2016. 03. 25.
- Briefing Session on Site: 2016. 03. 31.
- Submission of Entries: 2016. 05. 27. 10:00 ~ 18:00
- Technical Evaluation: 2016. 06. 14.
- Main Evaluation and Selection: 2016. 06. 15. ~ 17.
- Announcement of Winners: 2016. 06. 20.
- Award Ceremony: 2016. 07. 07
- Exhibition: 2016.07.04.~17.
- Client: Seoul Metropolitan Government
All times are based on Korean Mean Time and the schedule is subject to change. Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleOpen Call: International Competition for Nodeul Dream Island
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration Deadline06/05/2016 22:16
Submission Deadline27/05/2016 22:15