ThinkParametric launches its Revit Architecture 101 course taught by Håvard Vasshaug Design Technologist and BIM Specialist at DARK Architects.
Revit Architecture is one of the leading applications in the industry for Building Information Modelling and is reshaping the way we design and build architecture projects.
We're also giving away year-long memberships to ThinkParametric! Read on to find out how you can win.
The ability to create smart 3d models, where each object has attributes that collectively create a powerful database for coordinating and extracting information is one of the most relevant skills any designer should learn today. In this course, Harvard walks you through the main parametric modelling features that Revit Architecture offers and among other things you'll learn how to:
● Set up grids and levels for a project.
● Create Massings & Exploring Design Options
● Create Schedules & Filters
● Set Project Phases
● Create Architectural objects ( Floors, Walls, Doors, Stairs & Facades)
● Create Room Layouts
● Create Presentation Documents, Plansheets, Renders, etc..
TitleRevit Architecture 101 - Online Course
FromJuly 29, 2015 05:19 PM
UntilJuly 31, 2015 05:25 PM