Chief curator of the Shenzhen Biennale should:
- Possess general knowledge of Shenzhen/China in the aspect of city development, urbanization, etc;
- Have professional background of Urban Planning, Urban Design, Landscape, Architecture;
- Have achievement and influence in the architecture/arts field and the society;
- Have both china and international exhibition curatorial experience;
- Be professional and innovative;
- Own abundant integrated resources, (e.g., capability to invite top professionals, well-established relationships with sponsors/press, etc.);
- Establish a team to work with biennale committee office in regards of exhibition coordination, promotion, publication, related administrative affairs, etc.
Find more information on how to apply here.