Among the guests, there will be architects and structure designers, winners of 9 important awards, such as Residential Property Award 2011, The Emirates Leaf Glass Awards 2011, World Architecture Festival 2011 and European Steel Design Awards 2011. Alongside these experts, there are also going to be present world leaders in glass field – Saint-Gobain Glass, Guardian and AGC – and leaders in curtain walls – Permasteelisa. We invite you to INGLASS to meet those who will create tomorrow’s architecture. More after the break.
Latest glass representations in Europe and Asia, presented at INGLASS 2012:
- Black Glass Façades in Graz, Austria, created by GS Architecture for the Black Panther Project.
- The only European glass project in Sankt Petersburg with four colors reflective glass, made by Miguel Pallares-Lopez from Piuarch.
- Milanofiori Complex in Italy, with interior gardens in the back of double glazings, with a public façade and a private one, project signed by Paolo Brescia.
- Huge Glass Box from Esma Sultan Palace, an example of how we can use glass in contemporary architecture at its highest potential – Gokhan Avcioglu.
- Glass which transforms the façade into a complex system that reflects the personality of the city, message sent by Juan Coll-Barreu in his project – Health Department HQ in Bilbao.
- Tose Proeski Memorial House in Skopje, a cultural project made of concrete and glass, which received the Grand Prize in 2011 at World Architecture Festival in Barcelona.
- Structures under the glass, with Dan Dubina and Dragos Marcu
The guests within the specialized section, Prof. dr. eng. Dan Dubina (President of the Association of Manufacturers of Metallic Constructions in Romania) and eng. Dragos Marcu, (the winner of European Steel Awards for Steel Structure 2011 granted by European Commission of Metal Buildings) will talk about the role of structures in securing the glass.