A brief guide to recently hired Architectural interns at Svehn-Björner-Rödskägg Design Collective:
- If you take the last cup of coffee, make a new pot, and return your key-card to Anneka. She will escort you out of the building.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the contemplation gallery. Do NOT place shoes on the stainless steel bench outside the glass doors.
- All details will be drawn full scale, using standard Swedish proportions.
- The Lutefisk in the refrigerator is left over from last night. It’s supposed to smell that way, do not throw it out.
- We here at Svehn-Björner-Rödskägg Design Collective do not care what layer standards you are accustomed to. All graphic information is to be drawn on layer 1, color white, line weight 0.0001mm
- When important clients are lead through the office by upper management, interns should avert their eyes, and their desks should smell of fresh cut wildflowers.
- No, you can’t have a space-heater. The floors should remain cleared at all times.
- Do not mention Bjarke Ingels again.
- Due to budget cuts, the Christmas party will no longer feature live reindeer, Or cheer.
- Don’t talk to Svehn. If you believe that you need information or guidance from Svehn, please see Anneka.
- Don’t talk to Anneka.
- Welcome to the Svehn-Björner-Rödskägg Design Collective
- Work faster.
all photos of arne jacobsen’s, rødovre town hall, 1952-1956 are from seier + seier’s photostream on Flickr and have been used under the creative commons license