This week the Architecture City Guide series heads south to warm up a bit, featuring Atlanta. We’re looking forward to hearing from you, what are your can’t miss Atlanta buildings? Add them to the comment section below.
Follow the break for our Atlanta list and a corresponding map!
- High Museum of Art / Richard Meier with Renzo Piano expansion
- Noguchi Playscape / Isamu Noguchi
- Atlanta-Fulton County Library / Marcel Breuer
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta / John Portman
- Periscope / Matter Design Studio
- Cannon Chapel / Paul Rudolph
- Michael C Carlos Museum / Michael Graves
- Federal Reserve Bank Atlanta / Robert A.M. Stern
- Marcus Nanotechnology Research Center Building / Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- 191 Peachtree Tower / Philip Johnson
- Fox Theater / Olivier Vinour of Marye, Alger and Vinour
- Americas Mart Atlanta / John Portman
- Whitespace / BLDGS