Nysan motorized external roller shades provide excellent control of glare and thermal gain. Hunter Douglas Contract’s high-performance exterior fabrics – including PVC-free GreenScreen® Tek-Screen fabric – remain colorfast, resist damage from water and heat, remain dimensionally stable, and are resistant to rot. Motorized external roller shades can be controlled by switch or automated control system. Heavy-duty headrails, bottom rails, and side guides are engineered to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- Attractive headrail to protect the fabric (and motor) in the raised position.
- Durable roller tube incorporating the motor.
- Heavy-duty brackets, bottom rail, and side guides engineered to withstand adverse environmental conditions.
- Full motorization and automation available for raising, lowering, and adjusting the shade.
Nysan external roller shades feature
- Very good protection against thermal gain and glare, with performance superior to internal window coverings.
- The ability to retract shades completely when not required.
- A wide variety of fabric colors, opennesses, and options to customize the aesthetics and performance of the shade.
- Integration with intelligent controls makes it possible to create an active shading solution on sun-facing elevations.
- Gravity drop roller shades, which resemble standard interior shades but feature specially designed operating mechanisms and fabrics.
Nysan motorized external roller shades provide excellent control of glare and thermal gain.
A wide range of highly-performance are available. PVC-free GeenScreen® Tek-Screen fabrics are specifically produced for external use and are:
- Colorfast to light
- Resistant to the elements (rain, temperature variations, direct sunlight etc.)
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to rot
Projects that use this product
This post is part of our ongoing effort to create a database of architectural products, a useful resource for all architects, with the help of our partners.
Hunter Douglas Contract is a business partner of ArchDaily.