ArchDaily is in need of a select group of awesome, architecture-obsessed Interns to join our team for Spring 2013 (January 14th - May 14th)! If you want to spend your days researching/writing about the best architecture around the globe - and find out what it takes to work for the world's most visited architecture website - then read on after the break...
- Applicants must reside in an English-Speaking Nation (USA/Canada/UK/Australia/etc.).
- Applicants must have completed their first year of University.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend events.
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus (have a Blog, write for your school paper?), tell us about it on the form.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop or video editing are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by January 6th. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for interviews/follow-ups the week of January 7th - 14th.