Black Spectacles is hosting two sessions of their ‘Digital Design Crash Course’, a three day online course this August and September, which focuses on strategies and skills for working rapidly and creating beautiful work. The seminar will show students and professionals how to utilize a variety of design software including AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper, & 3ds Max. You will develop an understanding of the geometric limitations of each software, so you know what tools to work with based on your design interests.
The 20th person to register for each session will be able to take the seminar for free. The deadline to register for the first session is August 10 and the deadline to register for the second session is September 7. More information after the break.
We’ll also develop a workflow that will utilize Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign to help you create beautiful work, while saving you days worth of work, and we’ll share tips & strategies for developing material, entourage & beautiful drawing libraries.
At the end of this seminar you will know how to:
- Work faster in design software & manage your time in studio.
- Select the best design tool based on the geometry you want to make: simple or complex.
- Never pull an all-nighter again.
- Make 2d drawings in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Illustrator, Rhino, Grasshopper & 3ds Max.
- Model & make renderings in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper & 3ds Max.
- Develop material, entourage & beautiful drawing libraries.
- Make brilliant presentations.
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign to save you days of work & create beautiful drawings.
Cost: $199, includes discounted access to Black Spectacles’ Online Courses. (Note: The 20th person to register will be free!)
Dates – The Seminar will be offered twice:
Session A: August 13, 14, 15 6pm-10pm CST
Session B: September 10, 11, 12 6pm-10pm CST
Session A: Friday, August 10th, 5pm CST
Session B: Friday, September 7th, 5pm CST
To register and for more information, please visit here.