Dallas is hosting both the Super Bowl this coming Sunday and this weeks Architecture City Guide! If you are heading there for the big game be sure to take a look at our list of buildings featured after the break. We want to hear from you, so take a minute to add your favorite can’t miss buildings in Dallas in our comment section below.
The Architecture City Guide: Dallas list and corresponding map after the break!
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium / HKS
- Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre / REX | OMA, Winspear Opera House / Foster + Partners, Annette Strauss Square / Foster + Partners, Sammons Park / Michel Desvigne and JJR
- Booker T Washington / Allied Works Architecture
- Dallas Museum of Art / Edward Larrabee Barnes
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center / I.M. Pei
- Thanks-Giving Square / Philip Johnson
- Fountain Place / I.M. Pei
- Kalita Humphreys Theater / Frank Lloyd Wright
- Reunion Tower / Welton Becket & Associates
- Fair Park
- Dallas City Hall / I.M. Pei
- Nasher Sculpture Center / Renzo Piano Building Workshop
Also stop by the Museum of Nature and Science / Morphosis which is under construction.
View Architecture City Guide: Dallas in a larger map