MDT-Tex introduces a premium range of tensile parasols, specifically tuned to customers that require an aesthetic touch to their wind-stable umbrellas. The new Home collection offers several advantages to MDT-Tex classic line including strong and lightweight extruded hubs, fabric protecting corner caps, a simpler and lighter tensioning system and sleek frame-base covers for mobile units. The new range of umbrellas set a new standard in terms of aesthetics and functionality without compromising any of the strength and quality standards that exist in MDT-Tex industrial ranges. The tension mechanism of Type S7 umbrellas is operated by an aluminum handle with zinc coated spring steel strap that controls an internal telescope system.
- Open and closes with a single hub-mounted aluminum handle
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Full aluminum umbrella
- Electric cables are hidden from sight within four chamber column inside the center mast
- All struts in the open state replaceable
- All umbrella parts recyclable
- Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 60 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
The textile cover is attached to the spoke ends by aluminum end caps and stainless steel bolts. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks
- Ground tube (type 060)
- Digital print
- Dispersion dye print
MDT-Tex umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminum sections of 30 x 20 x 2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminum section of 60 mm. The aluminum telescope has section dimensions of 30 x 30 x 3 mm. Strut connecting hubs are made of extruded aluminum high strength profile. All parts are screwed together and the frame, the end caps, acorn, hub and the handle (anthracite) is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- MDT-Tex 260
Polyester, coating- polyurethane, Weight - 260 g/gsm, water column - >700 mm, spray test - 5/5, uv colour resistance - 6/8, breathability - 50 l/(dm2xmin); tear resitance warp - 2000 N, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- Optional MDT-Tex 300
Polyacrylate, Weight - 300 g/gsm, water column - > 350 mm, spray test - 5/5, uv colour resistance - 7-8/8; tear resitance warp - 1450 N.