UseOutdoor equipment, garden umbrellas
ApplicationsResidences, restaurants, hotels, public and private events
CharacteristicsAluminium solid profiles, designed for mobile use, aluminum fold-out handle that locks into place automatically, pole profile for improved stability, frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (120 kg total)
ColorsWhite, yellow, beige, red, bordeaux, green, dark green, dark blue, silver, anthracite, black
More about this product
MDT-Tex Type G Aluminium Umbrellas are an example of high quality textile architecture. Much more than manufacturing high-quality weather protection umbrellas, textile architecture is about connecting technical know-how with aesthetic understanding. Type G Aluminium Umbrellas are tensile and collapsible outdoor textile products designed for mobile use at events or for seasonal occasions. The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system, making the umbrella easy to open and close.
- Opening and closing with a single-handle pulley system
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- All umbrellas can be delivered with lighting
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Pulley system is fully integrated in the mast
- Electric cables are hidden from sight within four chamber column inside the centre mast
- Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 40 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
- TÜV Germany
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. It's designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (120 kg total)
- Steel plate (120 kg)
- Ground tube
- Core drilling and ram-pin
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
MDT-Tex umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30x20x1,5 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has sectiondimensions of 30x30x3 mm. The crown is made of PVC. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- MDT-Tex 260
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating. Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-Tex 300
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.