UsePorcelain tile cladding and covering
ApplicationsFloors & walls (both indoor and outdoor), stairs, swimming pools
CharacteristicsHigh technical performance, resistant to water and wear, easy to install, sustainable manufacturing
ColorsAshy Core, Plain Core, Sharp Core, Fawn Core, Snug Core, Cloudy Core
Sizes150X75, 75X75, 120X60, 60X60, 60X30 cms.
Core Shade is the outcome of GranitiFiandre's never-ending technological evolution. More than just a collection, this is a veritable system for integrating colours, formats, ﬁnishes and thicknesses in various combinations.
Core Shade Collection - Ashy Core, Plain Core, Sharp Core, Fawn Core, Snug Core, Cloudy Core
Sizes: 150x75, 75x75, 120x60, 60x60, 60x30 cms.
The largest formats "Extreme", such as 150x75 and 75x75, have a semi-polished ﬁnish, while more traditional formats, such as 120x60, 60x60 and 60x30, are also available in a textured version.
The semi-polished ﬁnish, which is versatile and always modern, is characterised by a harmonious and material aesthetic; the textured ﬁnish is furrowed by a pleasingly lined pattern for tactile, visual depth as well as useful anti-slip properties.
Core Shade helps maximise the product’s performance in the most varied applications thanks to the options ranging between 8 and 11 mm of thickness.
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.