UsePorcelain tile cladding and covering
ApplicationsFloors & walls (both indoor and outdoor), kitchen countertops, blacksplash panels, doors, tables, showers, stairs, bathroom tops, shelves, benches, plant pots, outdoor furniture, fireplaces, closets and cabinets doors, swimming pools
CharacteristicsHigh performance and high tech porcelain stoneware, durable and resistant, simple mantainance, sustainable manufacturing
ColorsWhite Resin, Dark Resin, Grey Resin, Cinder Resin
Sizes300X100, 150X100, 100x100 cms
The high performance of high-tech porcelain stoneware is combined with the very particular look of resin to create HQ.RESIN, the new, extraordinary collection by FIANDRE, available in three maxi slab sizes: 300x100, 100x100 and 150x100.
The exclusive surface with an original tone-on-tone relief pattern has a seductive feel and lends contemporary appeal to any room.
The large sizes and the thickness of just 6 mm further increase the potential for use of the HQ.RESIN ceramic slabs, which thus become a true furnishing element, without compromising on the undisputed properties of resistance and durability which are typical of porcelain stoneware.
HQ.RESIN: high quality guaranteed by FIANDRE.SPECIFICATIONS
HQ. Resin Collection - White Resin, Dark Resin, Grey Resin, Cinder Resin
Sizes: 300x100, 150x100, 100x100 cms
Thickness: 6 mm
Finish: Honed, Pre-Polished
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.