UsePorcelain tile cladding and covering
ApplicationsFloors & walls (both indoor and outdoor), kitchen countertops, blacksplash panels, doors, tables, showers, stairs, bathroom tops, shelves, benches, plant pots, outdoor furniture, fireplaces, closets and cabinets doors, swimming pools
CharacteristicsNatural structured surface, extra-large sizes, sustainable manufacturing
ColorsQuiet Sand, Quiet Numb, Quiet Rock
Sizes300X100, 150X100, 100X100 cms
Environmental and ecological issues are influencing design and aesthetic trends more and more within the field of architecture.
Quietstones Maximum is the result of the latest research conducted by Fiandre, applied to large sizes and aimed at lending an exceptionally authentic look to products created via the most advanced production techniques in the ceramic field.
The new Quietstones Maximum stones are in fact characterised for the first time by an extremely natural structured surface and are both pleasing on the eyes and to the touch.SPECIFICATIONS
Quietstones Maximum, available in a thickness of 6 mm, slate finish, and in extra-large sizes 300x100, 150x100 and 100x100 cm, embodies Fiandre's constant commitment in creating high performance products that are ecological, while being aesthetically in harmony with the environment.Colors:
Quietstones Maximum Collection - Quiet Sand, Quiet Numb, Quiet Rock
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.
For more information about Fiandre's Porcelain Stoneware, please contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Fiandre's page in Materials, or visit: http://www.granitifiandre.com/