UseMedia façade system
ApplicationsFacades, walls, media canvas
CharacteristicsCombination of architectural wire mesh and LED pixel, slim LED-profiles on the back, nearly invisible, modular system, the control system can be operated via smart phone or tablet PC
ColorsSimple colors to high-resolution videos
SizesMinimum screen size: ~ 40 m², Maximum screen size is unlimited
Architectural façades are being increasingly used as platforms for new media communication. IMAGIC WEAVE® is a an unique transparent media façade system that transforms airport buildings, stadiums, shopping malls, skyscrapers and other large buildings into exciting transparent canvases for vibrant, large-scale communication. The types of wire mesh and cloth manufactured by HAVER & BOECKER for these applications are every bit as diverse as the architecture itself. The combination of chosen mesh type and LED pixel pitch enables to determine easily the transparency.
The Transparent Media Façade IMAGIC WEAVE® is a fusion of HAVER Architectural Mesh and the latest LED technology. IMAGIC WEAVE® creates individually programmable lighting effects in any colors including video presentations at any indoor or outdoor surface. This Architectural Mesh is available in two different LED technologies making it adaptable to project specific requirements such as color mixing, angle of radiation and brightness.
IMAGIC WEAVE® HE – SMT Technology
- broad viewing angles
- perfect color mixing
- suitable for night time presentations and suitable for daytime presentations in certain conditions
IMAGIC WEAVE® HO – THT Technology
- excellent high brightness
- fully suitable for daylight presentations
Due to the modular structure of the system, façades can completely or partially be designed as a media façade. The slim LED-profiles are discreetly installed on the back of the architectural mesh making them nearly invisible from the front; when no content is being displayed, the IMAGIC WEAVE® media screen appears as an elegant stainless steel mesh façade.
With the Mobile Action Pad application, the entire control system can be operated via smart phone or tablet PC – at any time, from any location. And as façades continue to become the focus of new media communication, IMAGIC WEAVE® delivers large-scale imaging video capability that accentuates not only the appearance of a building, but also its functionality.
- Minimum screen size: ~ 40 m²
- Maximum screen size: unlimited
- Transparency: 20 % to 75 % (depending on resolution and mesh type)
- LED Pitch vertical: Free selectable, from ~ 40 mm
- LED Pitch horizontal: 40 mm, 50 mm, 62,5 mm (other distances on request)
- LED system: 2 x 3in1 RGB SMT, 2 x R, 2 x G, 2 x B THT
- Brightness: ~ 11200 nit (cd/m²)
- Viewing distance: 20 m up to several kilometers (depending on size, aspect ratio, LED Pitch and video content)
- Aspect ratio: freely selectable (e.g. 16:9, 21:9, 4:3)
- Environment: Outdoor (IP 67), UV resistant
- Operating Temperature: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Illustration facilities: simple colors to high-resolution videos