Appleton is specialized in channel glass manufacture which provides channel glass solutions. Every piece of Appleton Uniprof™ U channel glass is produced as per European channel glass standard EN572-7 which is rigorous and reliable.
Citrine textured U channel glass with has a reddish-yellow coating. The durable coating is applied during glass manufacture giving a colour in both transmission and reflection. Citrine can be used in single glazing applications provided that the coating faces the interior of the building.
Appleton Uniprof™ Citrine is equally suited for all applications, from the small refurbishment to the largest prestige commercial development, where a comparatively low cost but high impact solution is demanded. Where a safety glass is required, Citrine can be specified as toughened or laminated glass.
- Medium light transmission, reducing the need for lighting the building
- Additional thermal insulation performance
- Durable on-line coating easy to handle and process
- Can be toughened using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in double glazing channel glass units
|Width ||232mm, 262mm, 331mm |
|Flange Height and Thickness ||60mmx7mm, 90mmx8mm |
|Length ||Up to 7m |
|Pattern ||Ornament 504 |
|Glass Composition ||Low Iron |
|Opal (Sandblasted) ||Not Available |
|Tempered and Heat Soak ||Optional |