The HY50 from Hyline is a simplistic system, well suited for jobs requiring especially high performance. The characteristic feature of this system is the minimalistic frame visibility. This is due to the use of the smallest central mullion available in the market, and option to integrate the system into the floor, completely hiding the frame.
The system can use either double or triple glass with a maximum thickness of 48mm. The glass can be up to 6m high or 28m2 in surface area. The robust design of the window offers high thermal and acoustic performance.
Hyline offer the option to completely customize the aluminum finish for the windows. You can choose between a variety of openings including: monorail, birail, trirail or unlimited as well as between a corner opening and center opening.
- Shutter System - The HY50 System can be designed with incorporating shutters and fly screens. The shutter options include: glass, marble, wood, fly screen or aluminum panels.
- Floor System - The HY50 System is designed to allow the window to be integrated within the floor creating a clean bond. This is possible due to the built-in floor system with uniform weight and visible bearings. Hyline also allow you to choose between different finishes for the rims and pavement. You can also use the same finish throughout the window area, allowing for continuity between the interior and exterior faces.
- Lock System - The HY50 System offers an addition of a multi-point locking system, with the integration of either an electromagnetic or key lock offering greater security and control. You can choose between a variety of finishes for the lock system, to best suit the design of the building.
- Blade and Blackout Systems - High quality, low maintenance shading devices such as screens and blades that are electronically operated can be added on double glazed windows.
- Motorized System - The system can be automated with a motor, increasing the comfort and ease of use.